Sharda University is a leading Educational institution based out of Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. A venture of the renowned Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI), The University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students. The University is approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities. Sharda University promises to become one of the India’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. With its outstanding faculty, world class teaching standards, and innovative academic programmes, Sharda intends to set a new benchmark in the Indian education system.
The Sharda Group of Institutions has been a provider of world class education since 1996. It is the largest educational group based in Uttar Pradesh, having 12,000+ students and 900+ faculty strength. It has 19,700+ alumni who are today leaders in their realms. With state-of-the-art campuses in Agra, Mathura, and Greater Noida, the group has transformed the perception of education by adopting a broader approach and focusing on overall development of an individual.
Spread across 180 acres of land with 3.5 million square feet of infrastructure, the group institutions has earned the trust and respect as a progressive education provider with successful alumni and prolific faculty.
To serve the society by being a global University of higher learning in pursuit of academic excellence, innovation and nurturing entrepreneurship.
- Developing deep disciplinary knowledge, problem solving ability, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strengthening the flexible credit-based system for interdisciplinary learning to enrich academic experience.
- Ensuring student participation in career enhancement activities through exchange programs, student enterprise, volunteering and work-based learning.
- Focusing on strong mentor-mentee relationships which enhance overall personality of the students and equip them to face future challenges.
- Encouraging students to become lifelong learners and imbibe essential skills to serve the society at the highest level.